The year 2015 brought huge, new investment growth opportunities in Orlando:
- Unemployment drops under 5%
- Tourism hits over 60 million guests
- Real estate makes equity gains
- Foreclosures and short sales become a minority within the market,
- We gained a new commuter Sunrail
- New multi-million dollar Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center
- An incredibly fast growing Soccer Team
- The start of a 2 Billion dollar Ultimate I-4 construction project
- More than five new large-volume high rise apartment buildings in downtown alone
- Rental rates continue to rise and double digit pace
The year was very good and the prospects for 2016 look to be as strong or stronger.In 2016 we will see a new soccer stadium, the start of construction for the world’s tallest rollercoaster, world’s tallest swing ride… and who knows how much more?
Looking to invest in this growing marketplace… give us a call and let our team be of service to you today!