At Central Florida Investment Advisors we understand that in today’s environment both new and experienced property owners face many challenges in meeting new regulations, requirements and responsibilities to successfully manage their investment. Our teams goal is to provide you with the services of a well qualified and experienced property manager.
Our team is fully dedicated to making your property management as stress-free as possible. What we do for you as a property manager?
- Personal attention to detail.
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants.
- Advertising of your property using rental listing services.
- Showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Rent collection / monthly disbursements.
- Monthly Financial reports.
- Repairs /Maintenance using reliable suppliers/contractors
- Records maintenance
- Property analysis and inspection
- Lease preparation / rent increases
- Eviction Services
- Suggestions on making your property more marketable/attractive
- Implementation of local, state and federal regulations
Our residents are the most important part of the property management experience. We strive to promote a courteous and respectful relationship with our residents knowing that they provide a valuable role by occupying and guarding our client’s property. Our team will manager service calls to ensure timely and appropriately management.We maintain relationships with qualified vendors that have good track records that include painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen and more.
We strive to offer comprehensive full service property management services to our clients, but can modify these to your needs as well. Give us a call today and we will work together to achieve your investment goals… 321-239-8509!